The Food Alternative
Alternatives and Compliments for current
Medical Protocols and Pharmaceuticals.
What can a New Client expect?
A New Client can expect:
- an assessment of needs and food patterns
- nutrition counseling and advice on dietary changes
- a menu plan to meet dietary needs
- guidance implementing dietary changes
- a plan for the direct provision of food appropriate for
physical and dietary needs
- to make some lifestyle changes
- better health
Disclaimer: Nutrition Therapy is not intended as a diagnosis, a treatment, a prescription, or a cure for any disease either mental or physical,
and is not intended as a substitute for regular medical care. Nutrition therapy does provide nutritional evaluation, balanced diet planning,
nutritional supplement suggestions and lifestyle recommendations for the purpose of enhancing health.
|Renee’ Calder, CNT, MNT
Applying the Science of Nutrition to the
Art of Healing on the Western Slope of Colorado
|Grand Junction, Colorado
Copyright 2010 - 2018 The Food Alternative
All rights reserved